Tickets to [R]Evolution of Hip Hop are available for purchase, and reservations are required and donations are welcomed. Select a reservation date below.
The Universal Hip Hop Museum (“the Museum”) is committed to operating in the safest manner possible in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. To that end, all visitors entering the Museum are encouraged to undergo a voluntary health screening process that includes a questionnaire and a walkthrough medical screening that is designed to indicate the presence of symptoms consistent with COVID-19 by measuring the individual’s body temperature, blood oxygen level, and heart and respiratory rates. Visitors who voluntarily participate will be prohibited from entering the Museum if the screening indicates the presence of COVID-19 symptoms or if the visitor indicates that they (or their minor child) have:
1. Tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days;
2. Experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days;
3. Been in close contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive or has had symptoms of COVID-19;
5. Returned from or been in close contact with someone who has returned from another state or country for which New York State requires a self-quarantine; or
4. Any other reason to believe that they may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
In addition, by purchasing a ticket, I agree, on behalf of myself and any minor child accompanying me to the museum, to voluntarily assume any and all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and waive, release and hold harmless the museum and its employees, agents, members, customers, clients, vendors, trustees, officers, and directors (the “Released Parties”) from any and all potential claims, liability, and damages arising from exposure to COVID-19 during my/my child’s visit to any of the museum’s facilities, including but not limited to: (1) Any and all claims, liability, and damages caused by the ordinary negligence, fault, or other action or omission of the Released Parties, and (2) any and all liability arising from or in any way related to my voluntary participation in the screening procedures described above.